To be eligible for these awards:
- Entries must relate to activities taking place in global travel retail in the 12 month period to 26 February 2021.
- Entries must relate to products originating in and activities taking place in North, Central and South America.
- The closing date for all DFNI Americas Awards is Friday 26 February. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- Entries can be made by individual businesses, those officially representing them or anyone wishing to nominate a relevant entrant.
- Awards are open to sector companies of any size.
- All parts of the entry form must be completed online to make the entry valid. Please address each bullet point separately in your answer adhering to the word limit for that question.
- Each entry must be individual and tailored to the award category.
- Supporting materials:- Company logo required- Supporting image required- Optional supporting material – this can be a Powerpoint or PDF document of no more than 5 pages.- Optional supporting videoPlease note compressed files will not be accepted. This includes wetransfer, zip files and dropbox links.
- Using the published criteria, the panel of judges will individually allocate a score to each finalist working remotely using our online system.
- The winner and runners up will be according to the final amalgamated scores. (In the unlikely event of a joint winner, we will ask the judges to re-score the three highest-scoring finalists)